23
You will Never have many problems in life with things you reject blatantly but you ought to be careful with truths You AGREE as those CHOICES will dictate your Life
Mar 28, 2013
Billa title song * REMAKE * - LYRICS
Smoking hot….Enemy slayer
One on One… In her layer
Smooth and stylish……..She is so trendy
when guns go blazing….She is so deadlyP...I...L...L...A...
P...I...L...L...A...
P...I...L...L...A...
P...I...L...L...A...
She is a WOman in action
She’s all real…no fiction
Ripping all her foes to submission
She’s p...I...L....L...A....
She is a devil for the living,
Leaving all across till u bleeding,
Damn She's never forgiving,
She's P..I...L....L...A....
Ashes on the floor,
when you hear the roar,
if u ever ask for more
trust me you will be no more....
P...I...L...L...A...
P...I...L...L...A...
P...I...L...L...A...
P...I...L...L...A...
She is a WOman in action,
She is all real…no fiction,
Ripping all her foes to submission,
She’s P...I...L...L...A...
She is a devil for the living,
Leaving all across till u bleeding,
Damn She's never forgiving,
She's P..I...L....L...A....Here comes the Lady DON of the LAND,
If u wanna live .....u better understand,
Hunting is the game ,,She is the player for the fame..
Never ever mess up will you know PILLA is the name....
You know PILLA, PILLA.... yeah...She is a WOman on a mission
Knows very life in the action
Ripping all her foes to submission
She’s P...I...L....L...A....
She is a devil for the living,
Leaving all across till u bleeding,
Damn She's never forgiving,
She's P...I...L....L...A....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Can't handle timepass comments anymore
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.