23

23
You will Never have many problems in life with things you reject blatantly but you ought to be careful with truths You AGREE as those CHOICES will dictate your Life

Blog Index

Search This Blog

HOME

Jul 29, 2022

All is Well

 May be the BEST phase of any SINGLE's Life is 

" That period between the Engagement and Marriage "


Every single human being around is Good, Understanding and Loving. Everything Looks Beautiful, Soothing and Rosy. Everybody calls you nanna, Kanna, Bujji Pampering even though you are 30 plus years old.All your family LOVES you more than before





Archana: Happy ga undu

Deepa: endi undedi???? 😂 I am Devil.... take me to heaven and leave me there; even at that place, I will be thinking about people who have hurt me directly or indirectly, Intentionally or unintentionally. I or anybody can't erase my memories. May be if I get Alzheimer's disease, then I will forget something that hurt me directly or indirectly some 10 years or 100 years ago



No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't handle timepass comments anymore

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.